Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mayy's Closet #50

It is the weekend again and I still am NOT done with my report for my supervisors. Oops. Nevermind that, at least I finished marking papers. Phew and totally satisfied my laksa craving yesterday. Now my tummy can move along already!

Had a buffet lunch at the Atrium with the honours bunch and Jeanette on the first Monday of our break. Lunch affairs such as wedding or at nice places always gets me. I mean if it is summer and I know my girlfriends will be there, maxidresses are just the no-brainer go to outfits! However, it is winter and I know this bunch don't really dress up. So it was hard for me to decide...

I eventually decided on this new Dotti tunic/dress I got from a recent sale AUD19.95. A steal really because it is so simple and and yet when you put it on, you know you will never go wrong!

A little gold-rimmed button on a small breast pocket. It looks like it is too thin for winter but let me tell you, it is so warm on! Breaking the black monotony, I put on my new red beret from Dangerfield at Myers AUD9. I also put on my new black/leopard print booties from Love Couture. More on it next time eh!

And my black quilted clutch is always perfect for most of my outfits. It is huge enough for my wallet and anything else I wanna throw in. If it was a night event, I could wear black stockings (patterned or not) with it, a gold clutch and black stilettos.

Trying on leopard print stilettos at Forever New. Really wanted to get it but Shiyu kept saying I can't. Sighs. Sportsgirl also had a really nice version too...

Trying on leopard print fur coats! Really loved this one from Forever New.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Or this one from Bardot? I also found a short cropped one at Dotti but somehow, I could not justify owning one yet. Maybe because my heart belongs to the Forever New one which is so expensive...SIGHS. Which one would you get though? Or do you think it is a short-lived trend? Though I must point out, I always love leopard prints. It is just that now, the fashion world decided it is a trend so there is alot of it to go round...Pfffffft.

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment