Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mayy's Closet #49

Alright, so I have been hooked/addicted to Glee, starting right from the beginning. Actually I think it is going to start soon on Channel ten here at 8.30pm. ANYWAY, I thought I should interject some sort of life onto this blog...

One of my first lunch trips down to the city for Tony Roma's with Anna...I wore this emerald green silk boyfriend shirt from Supre.

With black leggings and belted it. Pretty superstar with my Myers sunnies. I love this top so much I brought it back to Singapore and left it to hang out with other favourite clothes. I wore it to work once on Christmas eve with a high waisted skirt. Very chic.

At the train station and a totally posed photo. I did my hair up that day because I was feeling it. I hardly ever do that now though... lost the motivation?

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

But this one is so not posed, candid shot. But I thought it was really funny. I find boyfriend shirts very flattering and kinda sexy. They are more cut for feminine curves and long enough to wear leggings with if you don't want to tuck it into pants or skirts. They are so smart casual and if done right, corporate ready for the workplace. It really is a winwin for all occasions in your life.

This satin material is lightweight and comfortable under the summer heat. What more can you ask for? Do you have any boyfriend shirts or tailored shirts you literally stole from your dad's or husband's or boyfriend's closet?

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment