Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shoestopper #33

I am on a roll so let's keep going. Back to shoes for now! This is a pair that I currently wear almost every other day and am rather upset because it isn't in the best condition for now...

Nevertheless, here is a photo of it when it was brand spanking new:

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Yups, white stiletto pumps from Schu (www.chocolateschubar.com). I have a couple of pairs from Schu and they never fail to amaze me with their comfort and good looks and amazing quality. I am NOT kidding, if you don't already have a pair in your closet and you live in a country with Schu, GO GET YOURSELF A PAIR OR TWO NOW. NOW. and you can thank me later!

Calming down now...I bought this a couple of years back with Xin Hui out on a shopping trip in Wisma Atria Singapore. It was December I remembered and sale period and I was late in meeting someone too. Nevertheless, shoes are always a good excuse to be late! I say so anyway. These gorgeous babies cost me only SGD18 after discount. Would you just look at the classic chic cut of the front? The gorgeous sexy curves of the heel? Sighs...

I made the mistake of leaving them in my Singapore shoe cabinet outside of the house and not wearing them for a couple of years after I bought them. It is not because I don't like them and don't want to wear them. it is because I love it too much. However, I finally brought it to Perth with me and found out that the leather is peeling... I refused to throw it out and am still wearing it. It has become my rain or shine pair I guess. The soles are so comfortable and I constantly wear them for 12-hours/day in uni. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN SALVAGE IT? Re-leather it like you can re-upholster your sofa? Sighs.



The heels are insanely steady and the grip on the soles are so good. Trust me, I wore them in pouring rain just two days ago (aka Friday which is the published day of this post but I am only completing this on Sunday today). So please! leave a comment if you actually know how I can salvage this good quality pair of shoes. Thank you!



Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment