Monday, May 16, 2011

Shoestopper #32

Haven't been talking about my favourite things for awhile. SHOES! So let's blog about one of the pairs that I brought with me to Taipei.


Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

This pair of black suede flats were purchased from the same street vendor in Hong Kong with Shoestopper #28. I really liked the silver and gold little embellishments. It probably costs me about SGD10. For its quality, that is a good price because the soles were pretty thick and solid. Not the falt kinds from Rubi. The suede cover is hard and not flimsy. There are just days you want some good solid structure to hold your feet in. While it is not the softest and hardly comfortable for some people, I maintained that it is comfortable because I survived my trip in it and I haven't got any blisters from it.

I like the round toe front as it gave it a more demure look despite the edgy design. However, I felt this would have worked alot better and looked trendier in a pointed toe front. It is a pair of shoes with another first - it came with me on my first SIA business class flight! back in February. Lucky kid to be picked out from so many others.

I left it in Singapore in April and am missing it alittle. Oh wells, gotta wait till August (hopefully) till I see it again.

Do you like hard structured shoes or soft flimsy ones?

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment