Monday, May 16, 2011

M's Movie Choice #5: Tron Legacy

The only way to win is to survive.

Photo credits: http://www.imdb.com/
I watched Tron: Legacy in 2010 when it first came out in Australia. I remembered being sucked into the world of technology and where virtual became reality. It was so much fun and the action was unbelievable. I also really liked the virtual home of Kevin Flynn (played by Jeff Bridges). So calm and stylishly white in the oasis of darkness.

Not a film boasting an A-star cast and Olivia Wilde (play Quorra in the movie) is the only name that rang a bell with me. Nevertheless, I watched it again on the SQ flight to Taipei. And a little on Saturday when a staff member brought the DVD in and gave it a test run on the HUGE television screen we now have in the Staff Resources Room. I kid you not when I said huge. It is nothing like the flat screens we have at home. It is wayy bigger than 44inch and all. I don't have the details of the specifications though.
Photo credits: http://www.platformnation.com/
The vehicle Tron people used to get around. Futuristic eh? Pretty cool but I rather the car. Sam Flynn (played by Garrett Hedlund) looked pretty hot on it so I am not going to complain. So while the ending was not all happy happy like I would prefer it to be, I am glad he got the girl and all. Shan't say too much because if you haven't watched it, YOU SHOULD.

There were even a line of Tron-inspired couture shoes and accessories by Disney back in 2010, for promoting the film and if I knew, I may have the added incentive to get this pair of heels and bangle I thought were pretty cool. However, they weren't that cheap...



Photos credits: cocoperez.com

Photo credits: http://www.moviecultists.com/




My favourite girl in the entire movie because she is HOT! Super sexy. I love the eye makeup, the sleeked back hairdo, the banging body and the white suit. And the 3 girls were all rocking pretty hot stilettoes. If anyone could tell me, I would be quite grateful!

Photo credit: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/



And there we go, a love story unfolds...



Till my next movie mood, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment