Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mayy's Closet #43

A closet post to mark my day of shopping-ish. It was the first day in a long while I took some time off and watch a little tv and veg out abit. I did my chores and took my time. Ellen DeGeneres is always so funny. Loves her! Anyway, met up with Shiyu and Nurun again for Thursday shopping and to cheer the girl up after a lousy morning for her.

Anyway, let's focus on the Supre cutout tee I got during the online spree I did a while back.

HA HA HA, forgot to switch the timer on...Right.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

I paired it with black skinny jeans and Rubi wedges from Shoestopper #23. A bright coloured Hawaiian inspired print. The material is light and comfortable for a summer day. I really like the cut-out design too, it brings a twist to an otherwise normal boring printed top.

You can tuck it in like above, or tuck it out for loose-fitting look with leggings for a day time shopping trip, or shorts for a beach day out. Put on a straw trilby hat and its Aussie summer personified!

Wellwell, lookg forward to posting more on clothes because it is the holidays soon and I will be going out more (I hope)!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment