Monday, May 16, 2011

Mayy's Closet #42

Following on from a favourite tee in Prints Seven, I had brought it with me to Perth in the beginning. It is still with me now but I wear it less often. However, here's an outfit for a slightly warmer spring day.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Paired with my white denim shorts and leggings, it was perfect with my transparent jelly flats from Shoestopper #26 and my pink Ripcurl straw bag which has since gone to bag heaven. It is a simple look for a relaxed day, in preparation for summer.

I know how some fasionistas loathe the shorts-leggings combination but I find it appropriate for the unpredictable Spring weather. However, it is just wrong to do the combination in winter. For me, at least. Because well, it just means you can't get over Summer. Just give it up already. Don the jeans and leggings and boots. Leave the shorts at home! But who am I to judge? ;)

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment