Monday, May 16, 2011

Mayy's Closet #41

Well hello there! How has your week been so far? Mine has been so busy and I have finally got time to take a breather. Not for long though, I have to go back to actual stuff soon. It will be nice to keep blogging with all the backlogs. Alas, I have no such luxury, as of YET. Hahaha.

Ever since I started blogging on Mayy's Closet, I have featured about 6 maxi-dresses. I have so many more to tell you the truth because I am just obsessed with the gorgeous length and ease of wearing and effortless styling. I can go on. Then I realised I haven't blogged about my very first maxidress.


The dress that officially kickstarted my love affair.

I wore it onto a cruise trip. Maxidresses are so made for cruise collections and beach vacations. They are epitome of summer with the prettiness of spring and elegance of autumn.



Allow me to bask in some narcissism for now. That was my first time wearing it out. Anna and I went to Freo and these photos were taken there. Amazing sky, blue and fluffly white clouds. The crystal clear sea and beautiful rocks. Makes me feel like a million bucks.


But guess what, this dress was bought during my first trip to Supre Osborne Park with Anna and Endah. It only costs me AUD7.50. Yes. AUD7.50, and a few weeks later I saw it in the city's Supre going for AUD40ish. SCORE!!!



I would love to buy a few bangles of the same shades as my dress and wear them all on my wrist.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


And yes, a pretty dress makes a happy girl. Dress, you have no idea how much I adore you for all the wonderful memories we have together.


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment