Monday, May 16, 2011

Mayy's Closet #39

There are days when I really don't feel like anything special, no theme or anything. So my best bet is always a polo tee and jeans. But I only ever wear polo tees by Ralph Lauren. That is one of my weaknesses. I like their skinny fit where it really flatters a lady's figure. If you get the right size.

I like that they are so comfortable and yet looks so much more put together than a tee shirt. You can wear them with ballet flats for that hint of feminity. Wear sports shoes if you are feeling sporty and wanna run around for a day. Wear heels too if you want! Wear with wellingtons on a rainy day. Wear with driving shoes or gomminos (Tods if you can) for the ultimate casual day.

This is me Monday last week, still a little unwell. It is my Black/Gold big horse combination. Ultimate favourite one of the lot. The parents bought me this on a family trip which I didn't go on because I was stuck here. I paired it with my Volcom jeans I got years back from a surf shop up in Blue Mountains, Sydney. I remember it well. So comfortable with a slight stretch. I had to alter length and waist and the leg hems. What to do when you really want something and it didn't really fit too well in the dressing room? My gold/black belt goes nicely here and it was only AUD3 from Supre last December. Who cares about footwear now that you are this comfortable? Wear a pair of havaianas to go with the heck-care theme. Black-gold ones.

A normal green polo with a pink small horse with a black pair of skinny jeans and green havaianas. I really liked this green one because the colour is bright enough to chase away any grey clouds and dreary moods.

A pink/blue small horse polo tee which has been retired because I wore it out already. With a high waisted skirt with gold embellished which I got from Bangkok (I think because I can't remember). Throw on a sporty-nerd white cardigan from Mango, a blue pashmina as a scarf. White/gold sunnies from Valleygirl and a pink furry Guess bag for a rock star look.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


Did I mention why I am talking about Ralph Lauren? It's because Harbourtown Perth finally have an outlet for them. I spent quite abit on Friday there. And I can't wait to go back again. So you will hear about them again for sure!


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment