Friday, May 6, 2011

Mayy's Closet #34

Not my best maxidress to date but in my defense, Mum actually bought this at Bugis in Singapore at this shop we go to all the time. She then decided she didn't want it. So it became mine somehow and I brought it with me to Taipei. Wore it for a day out and about. But now, it's likely to be going to a good friend who will appreciate it more than I do. Because I really don't need more clothes... My wardrobe here in Perth is tiny and the poor metal hanger is bent U-shaped! HA HA HA.

I like the black and white butterfly prints and the frills. Abit much but because it is such a dark colour, I guess I will give that a pass.



Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


Yes, that's my favourite bit. The back top part of the dress. The triangular frills view. Something different from all the other frocks out there. So tell me, yay or nay? Would a tan brown belt have helped and break the monotony there?


And it is Friday! I hope you have grand plans for the weekend. Me? I am nursing a stuffed nose. I just want to get better!


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment