Sunday, May 8, 2011

Completely Random

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Doraemon snack cakes from Taiwan! Aren't they the cutest things around?! You can get them in 7-Eleven shops or supermarkets around Taipei. I bought all the packs that were left in the 7-Eleven shop I spotted them from. Gave one to my cousin and have since finished them all. Shared the first with my friends whom I met for dinner the other day, and finished the last yesterday for breakfast with milk tea.

There are no fillings in them, just plain egg cakes. They are tiny figurines which are too cute to be eaten. I usually nom-ed the head first then the rest of the body. Oops. It is very soft and fluffy. Not like dry and hard. Very yummy indeed for only NTD20 (if I remember correctly). Makes for a good souvenir don't you think? I rather give this to my friends than to buy some random cheesy magnet or souvenir. But then again, to each his own.

Sighs, I wish I had unlimited supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment