Monday, April 11, 2011

Today, Mayy...

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
With the sun rise brings new beginnings of another day. For the first time in the longest time possible, even with all the deadlines looming, I am at peace with myself today. I negated my sleep debt. I somehow wrote and wrote and wrote all the bad feelings away. Even if it is about mundane things here or non mundane things lost somewhere in cyber space. I don't regret the reflection post but I am slightly sorry that I have shown weakness. After all, have you known me to be a prissy girl? No. I've learnt to build walls, every post here is like a wall. The castle knows no boundaries. And life is like a neverending rollercoaster ride.

My inner happiness is apparently shown clearly on my face (said Jeremy). I noticed the bounce in my walk which I had lost. Jack's advice reaffirmed my love for writing. I have proven it yesterday. I wrote the pain away. But then again, what pain when it's merely me breaking another heart? I should be used to it already. No pain, no gain. Although, I hope karma doesn't bite me in the back and let me experience real ache in the future. Hahaha. I am happy with how everything is going. The heavens have listened to my pleas over the summer and guide me in the right direction, giving me the courage to make the logical decision. Besides, Sam R. and Kath have my back when we had our catch up (kisses to you both).

Toxic is not meant to be in anybody's life. So have the courage to say you want out. So what if a man cries? Especially if he deserves it. Don't be afraid to be the girl who makes them cry. Just get used to it. I guarantee you won't be stopping at one. ;)

Till my coffee beans, Mayy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment