Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shoestopper #29

After wearing heels the whole night and throughout the week, let's give the feet a break even if it is virtual. Still, this shoestopper is nothing short of spectacular!

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


BLING BLING! KA CHING!


Yes, they are flat sandals from Vincci. They are so glamourous and I find it ironic I bought them at the least of glamourous places. It was at a John Little sale in Orcard Road YEARS back where they had this outside space cordoned off. It used to be opposite the now -313 Somerset.


I used to wear them often and I feared that I will lose them fast so I wear them only occasionally now. I love love love them to bits. They are very very comfortable with a soft sole. Feels like a slight bounce in each step. The gold glitter may seem abit too much but I find it is no problem in the day out shopping too. I know some of my girlfriends are in love with it as much as I do because they always tell me so on the rare occasions they actually spot me wearing them.


Why be afraid of something so bold coloured? Just adjust accordingly for the outfit and you will pull it off effortlessly with confidence. Bedazzle the people who will pass you by on that day. Give everyone a sparkle to talk about!


Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment