Monday, April 4, 2011

Shoestopper #25

Enough with my face, let's blog about shoes! This is a pair I have been wearing for the past few weeks and go easily with quite a few of my clothes. That is probably because it is one of my favourite colours.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


I bought this pair of wedges from Queen Victoria's Market in Melbourne 2 years ago on a short trip. First off, the colour caught my eyes. The tying straps were the second reason. The light weight third. Fourth, the price: below AUD20. I can't remember if it is AUD10 or AUD15.


Isn't it such a summer pair of shoes?! It is very very comfortable and has never caused me any blisters everytime I wore it. I was so sure with this pair that I even brought it with me (as the main pair) down to Magaret River, a trip with the committee last year. And I know if I wear it, I wouldn't be buying any new pair of shoes because it is quite a hassle retying it all.


You have got to tie it real tight to make sure it doesn't slip and you walk well in it. It goes great, in my opinion, with a white dress, or a blue/white combination, or a blue/white/brown combination. What else would you wear it with?


Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment