Thursday, April 14, 2011

M's Food Find #38

More food comes your way. This is on Saturday's lunch with the boys after the morning invigilation. I really wanted Ipoh horfun but alas, it is closed for the day. So we waited for Vu Vietnamese Cafe to open at 1130am. It is at Canning Highway, Applecross. Across from Spaghi in M's Food Find #31.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


It is vietnamese cuisine, no prizes for guessing that. I usually go to Toto's in VicPark for it though. I decided to try the pork rice set in the lunch special. At AUD13.50, it is a bit pricey. Not the best one I have eaten yet (it was at Myaree, next to Utopia) but the soup was very very flavourful. The pork was tender. Steven had the seafood noodles which looked really good. Sam had the beef pho noodles which well must have been alright since I dont hear complains from anyone.


Overall an experience I will not be quick to repeat because I rather go to Toto's. However, if you are looking for a slightly quieter and classier place to take a date to or have an evening out with friends, this is it for you.


Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment