Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mayy's Closet #30

It was a friend's 21st birthday party last night at Gold Bar in Subiaco. I didn't want to wear something new or wear anything too nice because it is after all, the birthday girl's night. It is like a wedding, she has this glow about her and you just know That is the one everyone is here celebrating for. Anyway, I decided on this toga Supre dress Anna bought for me in Melbourne. I wore it once last December and got compliments from the door babe at Hush etc. Without further ado, here it is. I hardly recycle my clubbing outfits because well, I seemed to keep having new ones. Anyway, I really liked this one and have no qualms to wearing it again. The hot pink is right for my skin tone and the material does not stick to me too much like a second skin. The cutting was just right for a bodycon dress, making certain the cloth for bottom half of the body area is wider. I don't know if you can see it but there are 3 diagonal lines/slight tiers across the body which breaks the monotony. That's the back of the dress. Impossible to wear a bra so thank goodness for sticky tapes.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


That is the look for the second time wearing it. Poufy hair, Forever New Shoestopper #3, hoop earrings, single white bangle, a mute pink bronze clutch. Light undereye and dark liner. First time round, I donned the same pair of shoes and piled my hair all to one side with a really long pair of earrings with smoky dark eyes.


Can't wait till next summer when I can take it out with me for more playtime!


Till my next closet post, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment