Monday, April 11, 2011

Mayy's Closet #26

Still in a very happy mood, I shall blog about one of my favourite dresses for a night out, dinner or partying. I got this flower printed bodycon dress from Ally in Harbourtown for the main reason that Topshop had a similar one. It was a whole lot cheaper at AUD30 (I think). That's the first time I wore it out. Dinner at Matsuri Japanese Restaurant in Perth City. I paired it with my amazing Sportsgirl Shoestopper #10 and my pink clutch from Witchery which I got as gift from Adeline and Marcus. I have since swapped my clutch with Anna for her silver Portsman one. Keeping accessories simple here because of the prints. That's a clearer view of the dress. I wore it out again for an epic night out in Metros where I met quite a few friends, and then the hot and slightly drunk boys from uni! Hahaha, so cute. I love tying my hair to one side for this dress so I can show the back off. Besides with the flower prints means I can go for a sweeter look.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


That's one of the back shots I can show you. Love the design and the puffed sleeves. There's another back shot but let's just say I wouldn't want to post that up! Hahaha. That's one of my hot girlfriends here in Perth, Anna rocking a new dress from Forever New.


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment