Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mayy's Closet #23

#23! One of my favourite numbers. So I will blog about the dress I wore yesterday which I love love love. For several reasons. I bought this dress in Ally recently for AUD15. I am glad it is not too long and fits me for my height. The material is actually quite thin and light and definitely no colourful lingerie please. I absolutely love the colours, the electric dark and light blue against a white base. Yes, I am predictable about my colour combinations. So what?

From the side, the ruffles around the neckline, past the shoulders and to back really shows. I also like how the maxidress has slits on both sides. It does make for easier walking and climbing stairs. The skirt hem is also curved at the sides which showed abit more attention to detail so plus points!



Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


And there you go the back view with the ruffled backline. Would be nice if it plunges down abit more. But, with the existing dress, it is alot easier to dress for with minimal fuss and preparation beforehand. Pile on the wooden and white bangles. Throw on a pair of gold sandals. We are ready to rock and roll. I spent a full day in this, bringing me from morning to dinner. It's official, I love this dress to bits.


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment