Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mayy's Closet #22

More clothes! I spent a glorious Thursday with my clothes and a wonderful Friday shopping alone, despite a splitting headache. Anyway, here's an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago for teaching.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


The behemian printed top is from Valleygirl, and costs me AUD9.95. I bought two of them, and gave one to a girlfriend in Singapore who I know will like it. I like the colours combination on the top and just thought it was such a sweet thing to have. You can wear it as cap sleeves or drop-shoulders.


The brown pants is from Esprit in Macau. I hardly buy anything from Esprit because I just don't find much I like. Not my kind of thing. The reason I got this was because I really needed more pants in my wardrobe especially for work and this fitted me. I must admit the stretchy material is very very comfortable and since the length is too long for me unless I wear heels, I usually cuffed them into capri pants. I guess, they are real comfy to spend the day in.


Shoestopper #24 goes really well with the pants and this outfit. I guess it's all the same colour palette. Surely an outfit I will repeat again, with flats or with wedges. There are always days you just want to be comfortable and run around everywhere.


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment