Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mayy's Closet #18

Before I start missing summer and cursing the cold weather, let's blog about a new favourite dress in my closet! Yeah, it is a no win situation with me when it comes to weather. I just wish there was a country with air con weather all the time. That would be awesome! This dress is from Paper & Scissors, a brand you can find in Chicabooti shops but they now have a stand-alone shop on Murray Street mall, taking over Mango's old space. I bought this one from Harbourtown at a grand price of AUD7.99, which is AUD8 anyway. I LOVE THIS DRESS.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


In less than 3 months, I have worn this more than 3 times. So that is a huge feat since I hardly wear things I love love love to bits. But this one is so easy to put on and look good in. The material is also thick and stretchy but so light. Not lousy cotton material so it is going to last me quite awhile. A fact I am very pleased to announce. Anyway, a few bangles and big earrings to go. Wear it with sandals or wedges depending on how tall you want to be for the day. It helps that I love the ethnic wooden beads along the neckline and the rose prints. It puts me in a resort vacation mood everytime I wear it. Don't forget big rockstar shades! Yes, I am such a summer girl at heart. But I just don't like perspiring.


Which season kind of girl are you?


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment