Friday, April 1, 2011

Mayy's Closet #17

In celebration of the successful delivery of my 40 minute presentation today, let's do a 'What the heck was I thinking' closet post. Two years ago, I let myself out into the world looking like this...

I think that MIGHT have been okay if I was in Taiwan or Japan. But I was in Perth, wearing that colourful outfit: Skulls beanie from Zhu Hai, mauve coloured fur trim jacket from Mango, hearts printed top from Best and Less kids section, black skirt which I had for a really long time, pink leggings from Cotton On and the most comfortable white flats from Bangkok (which I am very sad that it could not last me forever).


I supposed it was a very comfortable outfit and kept me warm in the spring/winter weather. I probably thought the 'kiddier' I looked, the more studious I would be. It probably is true. So does that mean that if you dress well, you don't get good grades? Well the hypothesis remains unjustified with no proper data to support that claim. Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

There's the Best and Less long sleeve printed top again, paired wth my Surfbabe khaki asymmetrical skirt and black leggings. Now where did this top go again?

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment