Monday, April 11, 2011

Completely Random

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Just really liked the look of the Hugo Boss boutique here in Perth. So corporate, clean and classy. I am always partial to certain brands and this one is no exception. Boss Woman is also a really good brand for some hot sexy corporate stilettos. If a man knows his Hugo Boss from Boss Orange from Zegna from Emporio Armani, you are definitely not far away in winning a fashion girl's heart.

I remembered shopping for Sam R.'s 21st birthday gift alone last year here in Perth. I knew where I was going to go. Unfortunately I could not find something Sam R. would like in Hugo Boss, so I ended up in Emporio Armani. I left the EA boutique with 3 gifts in the biggest paper bag ever. A belt for Daddy, a teeshirt for a Christmas gift and a polo for Sam R. It never goes wrong. I absolutely love shopping and I love shopping for people more. The experience made all the more better with really good service provided by helpful attentive sales assistants.

No comments:

Post a Comment