Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today, Mayy...

Today, Mayy had her usual long day in uni. It is always thoroughly exhausting for me. However, it is nice to finally come back to my quiet place (which sadly soon will not be as 'lonely'). Today, it is extra nice because my online packages arrived! Both together on the same day eh.

The first one I saw was a very very stuffed bag of Supre goodies from www.supre.com.au! I don't know how they did it but they managed to squeeze everything into a small Supre bag and stuffed that into the plastic wrapper. Wow. I opened that up and the items came spilling out. This is my second purchase from Supre online store (sale section ONLY). I am very impressed with their systems and services so far. It's amazing the way they package it and send it over as soon as possible. You can see there are no dilly dally when you received the various emails notifying you of the order updates.

I managed to try them all on after showering. Only one which I already anticipated needed some altering. The rest fitted me or spanx will allow me to fit them either way. So far, I can see myself loving a few of the pieces and wearing them often while the rest are really party dresses ready to be dressed up for. I want to load some photos for you but the Supre website never seem to work too well on my laptop. I only managed to look past the first page and eventually buy from the uni computers/internet.

Moving on, the second 'letter' I received (there were really two envelopes) was from leblackbook. This is an online store that houses several unique fashion brands and the clothes etc they sell are very very special and pretty. Unfortunately, they are most certainly NOT the most budget friendly. Prices are often above AUD100 or slightly lower. I am sure for the uniqueness, some will pay for it. For me, I haven't seem to be able to justify that. So I settled for the cutest stockings ever. I had to buy 2 in case, well I am just being a hoarder! I admit that. They have the funkiest styles and patterns of stockings ever. Go have a look see. They set you back AUD30, one of the more affordable, if not the most on the site. However, I don't like the lack of thought and customer service in terms of how they sent my purchases to me. It is like jus the stockings folded and put into the envelope. The stockings were NOT even in any packaging form or plastic wrapping. For the amount of money I paid, gosh. I surely deserve better. Well, maybe it is different for the dresses. Let me know how you receive YOUR leblackbook package especially if it is a dress or something as big as that.

Well, have you had any online shopping experience? Do share with me your favourites stores etc! I spend quite abit on the brick and mortar shops. So I try my bestest NOT to shop online and has so far made less tham 10 purchases online...Hmmmmm.

Till the lap tops, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment