Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shoestopper #21

Yes! MORE SHOES! I am just a happy girl when there are shoes, shopping and food. Oh and when I clean my house. I am also happy with that.

I know, I am a bit boring lately with the Rubi flats posts but bear with me for just one more now! I do tend to post what is current in MY life. But I promise this pair of Rubi flats will be more exciting with some pizzazz.

BLING BLING! A shiny pair of light gold sequinned flats.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
A close-up shot of the sequins which then show you it isn't neccessarily that BLING for the day. It is NO surprise that I will fall in love with this pair of shoes. The gold, the sequins, the luxe interior lining of black satin.

When I first set eyes on it, I knew I will get it. But I had slight reservations as to how often I will wear it and how I can pull the look off. I bought at full price, AUD29.95 I think. And kept thinking it is a night pair of shoes. Turned out after I wore it one time, I didn't want to wear any other pairs at that time. I started wearing it out daytime, nighttime, pairing it with dresses, shorts, everything I could get away with. It always brought me some form of glamour everyday. Till I realised I was wearing it out faster than anything. So I stopped and reduced it to occasional. Sadly, I still wore it to death and I had no choice but to retire it on last Sunday when I noticed I was walking around with the soles hanging by that much. Oops. Guess it's money worth eh?

Do you have a sequinned pair in your collection? Perhaps not sequins, but a pair you wear to death and wish it could be revived and kept forever?

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment