Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shoestopper #20

Today, I had to throw away another pair of Rubi flats because the soles were peeling off and it got a whole heap of sand/dirt in it after being blown onto the sand/dirt two nights ago. Oh wells... so here's a post to remember the shoe by.

There she is, a shiny bronze colour with a darker exotic skin print on the inner rim. It really does go with anything. So that's good for whenever I don't want to rack my brains or in a rush and havaianas just can't go. That is one recurring theme when I pick my everyday shoes. However, I do wish it was not such a darker dull bronze. I felt it was not as feminine as I would like. For AUD5, I cannot be complaining anyway.

This is also not my first such pair of flats.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Ta-dah! That is my first pair with the similar design, just a different colour scheme. No prizes there for noticing the black-gold colour combination. HEH. This one was taken after I have worn it out quite a bit. It was really very comfortable and the shape held pretty well with the material the black part was made out of. Unfortunately, this one had to be retired after a year or so. Yes, this one lasted quite a while! Surprise surprise! I also think I paid full price for this pair at AUD19.95 or AUD29.95.

Are you a fan of the affordable Rubi flats? If you are, how many pairs have you got? Share with me your Rubi collection!

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment