Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shoestopper #19

I should definitely also do an in-depth post on the pair of shoes I wore today eh? Like I said earlier, it is by Kenji which is available in Myers departmental stores in Australia. I bought this gorgeously classic pair last year and have worn it less than 10 times. I love it wayyyyyyy too much!

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
It is made out of suede on the outside, and satin leopard prints on the inside. It is super comfy with the cushion sole underneath the fierce prints. There are platforms in the front but I love that it is well covered up. The heels are insanely steady too, for its 4half inches glory.

I remembered looking for a black classic pair for ages that could really go with just about anything. I looked at this one and knew it was THE ONE, and that I had to have it. I was incredibly lucky too as it was on sale at that time. Additional discount if you hold a Myers card. Suhweet! If I am not wrong, this pair only set me back at AUD60 after all that.

While the arch may get some getting used to, but it is no biggie at all for the comfort and stability this pair of stilettos offered. Yummy! It gives me all the power and confidence in the world when I put them on. For whatever occasion, I feel more empowered or sexier, just ready to take on the world!

Do you have a pair like that in your collection?

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment