Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shoestopper #18

In keeping with the spring theme (even though it is Autumn here), I thought it will be nice to do a shoe post on one of my favourite pairs. It has been 2 years ago since I fell in love with it and today I still am. It is an ongoing relationship for which I see no end in sight.

I remembered the first one I saw in Paragon, Singapore. It was black and gold, or there is the white and gold version. I would have gladly bought both if I weren't so young then. So when I finally convinced Mum to get a pair for me, adidas ran out of it... I was of course more than a little disappointed by then and the pair Mum got for me as a leaving gift to Perth was just not in the same league.

So to come to Perth, and go shopping in Harbourtown two months later, I found the Amyrina flats in the adidas outlet. Squeals happily! In a totally different colours from the two I've seen too!

There she is! Isnt she a beauty? I think she is. The colours are my favourites, so girly and young. It's just not the easiest to match clothes with but I love it. That it is comfortable even though when I first wore it, I bled pretty badly due to friction.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
It just brightens up my day just looking at it, wearing it. I hardly wear it because I admit you need time for it. And because I don't want to dirty it so quickly, I often pull it out and put it back in again. HEH. I should learn to let go and not be so overly protective. Not worry so much.

Amyrina is just gorgeous. The colours, the lightness of the shoes, the slight shimmer, the soft soles. I don't know what else I can say. If I came across the other two versions, I will not hesitate to buy both. They are for keeps. But remember Mayy, your shoe size is 7, not 8. That is my mistake and a slight regret for this pair. Which is probably why I also don't wear it so often...sighs.

BUT IT IS STILL LOVE.

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment