Friday, March 11, 2011

M's Food Find #26

My first food find of Perth! Hopefully, you can find this in other parts of the world too. Not really a restaurant or food place to recommend, I just thought this needed to be blogged about.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Nothing very special, except we all LOVE ice-cream. Don't lie, I know you do! Caltex petrol kiosks are having a special on Peters Heaven ice-cream sticks at the moment. So if you are in Perth, head on down to grab 2 for $5, especially in the upcoming hot days on Sunday to Tuesday. Hopefully they still have it though...

First of all, chocolate truffle always sounds good but I have been disappointed many a times. I am very very glad to report this one is NOT a disappointment. I am very impressed with the smooth chocolate coating which breaks into the most delightful pieces when you bite into it. The vanila ice-cream is not too sweet and really cleanses your palate after a meal. The best part of this stick of goodness is the middle chocolate bit. I must admit I am not really a fan of chocolate ice-cream normally because I find it too fake or bitter. However, this one here really does taste like a chocolate truffle. It is also wonderfully melty and smooth.

Savour each bite till the end. Then you get to the fun part! The end of the stick where the chocolate sticks to it, and you have to bite it off. That last bite is so yummy, quite like the cone icecream with the chocolate ends.

What are you waiting for? It's never too late for ice cream hahaha...

Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment