Friday, March 18, 2011

Mayy's Closet #7

Good afternoon people! How's your weekend coming along? It's a sunny Saturday here in WA and the sun shows no signs of slowing down. Up to 34degreecelsius in the coming days, where the heck is Autumn?!

PODS! I look like I am going overboard but hey kids back home, those were FOR YOU. My usual souvenirs which never fail to make people smile. What flavours do YOU like? Mine is Mint, then Snickers. But I can't stop even if you give me a Mars pack.

ALRIGHT, so this is NOT the topic of this post. We can always deviate on weekends. It is OKAY and even more alright if it is Sunday.


On a hot summer day a year ago, that Cotton On drop-shoulder top that I bought for AUD5 or AUD10 was one I wear constantly to keep cool. I like that it is very versatile and doesn't look like I am not making enough effort. However, the material is really one kind of lousy. Furballs after a couple of washes and the material becomes significantly thinner. Cotton On really do need to work on their quality here.

A rare look for me. I love my trilby hats but I hardly have the patience to style with it. So wearing the top long with leggings, I hope the hat made the look instantly 'cool'. WHAT A POSER. And yeah, that's Jesse, my little darling.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
One of my favourite photos taken by Anna. We were in Rottnest Island for the first time, for a leadership camp by CBSplus. I still haven't had any good experiences of Rotto maybe because it is so NOT my kind of thing. However, this trip I made some pretty good friends like LiJia and XX. I like how I can slip on the top over my bikini and head to beach. Put on a pair of short surfshorts or long surfshorts for a day out running and jumping. It doesn't make me look too tomboyish and still a little sexy I hope. LOL. without showing too much.

Till my next closet raid (which wouldn't be long), Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment