Friday, March 11, 2011

Mayy's Closet #3

Besides posting outfit of the day under this segment, I thought I will put up all the other outfit photos I have accumulated for the past few years. Some of the dresses are still in my closet, others have been donated...

This one here is a dress Charlene gave me for birthday or Christmas a couple of years ago. It is still part of my wardrobe because it is perfect for summer and rushing out of the house to grab groceries without looking like total crap. Total lightweight material and also good for sleeping in when the weather is crappyhot and I don't have aircon around.

Here's a photo of the dress being dressed up and looking less casual. I really liked this outfit, even till now! It was winter so I paired it with a black turtleneck and leggings. I also had time to arrange my hair in an updo for a typical college day. How I miss those 6 months...

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Now that is a pretty last minute outfit thrown together to meet Charlene for pancakes and a grocery run nearby. Throw on an oversized cardigan (found in the guy section in Cotton On Harbourtown), a knitted scarf and UGG boots. If it is summer, I will just wear a pair of havaianas and leave the house (I mean, who cares since I am covered up nicely enough for summer).

So there you go, another dress for the seasons!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment