Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mayy's Closet #13

Mid-week in, the workload remains as much. Here's hoping this weekend will be efficient and effective. Meanwhile, here's a blogpost while I procrastinate and reminisce about how chillax life was 2 years ago...or even 1 year ago.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
I am not sure how clear this photo shows the dress I was wearing. It is from Supre (AUD15) and made out of pretty thick knitted/wool cloth material. It also resembles a pinafore somehow and I am sure you can style it that way. Here, I paired it a pair of silver Rubi flats and a plastic straw bag I got from Bangkok. Minimal accessories needed here if you don't want to over-cute-sify this.

For me, I like the navy blue dress with red monogrammed hearts, accented with red heart buttons. I like the fact that there are two pockets in front of it and I can stick my hands in there for a rest. It is very comfortable and because it is short and sleeveless, I wore it for summers here. Till I felt I've outgrown it and now it is one of my summer peejays. Keeps me cool during summer nights when you don't sleep in aircon.

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment