Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mayy loves Cupcakes!

Which girl doesn't love cupcakes? Here's the first of Mayy loves Cupcakes! blog post. I wouldn't be surprised if I add more parts to it. I absolutely adore them. Eating them, sure. But the beauty of them all always takes my breath away. And for those of you creating these lovelies. I salute you, don't stop please and continue to make me a happy girl? As readers, I do hope you will share with me all your lovely cupcake photos and I will post them up when you send them through to mayydiaries@hotmail.com! These 2 brightly coloured cupcakes with the quirky tomatoes icing figurines are made for an Indian wedding in year 2008 held in Jurong Bird Park. I was helping to set the place up for the wedding, the decor was pretty special I must say. What an experience! Guests got to take home a special cupcake each. All of them different.

Cupcakes from Crystal Jade, in particular these were taken from Ngee Ann City branch. I love all their designs, especially the snowflake ones here for Christmas. Their CNY special cupcakes are mahjong tiles designs! Super cute! I will do my best to find picture of that. A cookies and cream cucpake from Breadtalk in Paragon. I will tell you that THIS IS YUMMY. Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


These are from Gloria Jeans Singapore in Raffles City. SUPER SWEET, but well worth the sugar rush for me!


They all brighten any day up for me. The look, just buying them, YUMS!!! How much do you like cupcakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment