Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Completely Random

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Just had a barbecued hot dog and onions in a bun with sauce from the usual Wednesday guild bbq. Paid a dollar towards the Japan relief fund as I am not a guild member. I still think it is worth it. Been craving for it for the longest time ever. Anyway, now that I am done with all the bread and meat... I feel like having some sweets. Looking through my photobank, I remembered this Tiramisu Cheesecake. Can anyone tell me what this brand is? The chef logo is unmistakable. I know you can find it in Cold Storage and places around Singapore and they sell the lightest and one of the best Japanese cheesecake around. I love it. Please leave a comment and tell me! I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment