Thursday, March 3, 2011

Completely Random

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
I am completely exhausted today, and have been for a few days now. I am in a slight panic mode at the moment, questioning my decision to undertake the honours year. There is also a physical exhaustion setting in, I don't know what from because I am hardly pushing myself in the gym. Maybe it is due to the lack of proper food? Add to the fact that I am suffering burn-out from all the emotional tug-of-wars going on within me. I do wish I know what the right decision is. But I guess, there is always the grey areas, not everything is in black and white.

I find that bookmark very true and it serves as my reminder. Not just listening in class, but to your heart and in life too. And perhaps it not just makes homework easier, it makes alot of other things easier. However, the heart and the head collides making it all too difficult. I took this photo after unpacking and just threw that bookmark onto the table. When I went back to pick the bookmark up, I saw that it had formed an accidental heart with its red string.

No comments:

Post a Comment