Friday, February 25, 2011

M's Movie Choice #4: Mean Girls

Sometimes, it's nice to sit at home and watch a movie that you really liked from years back. Mean Girls came out in 2004, I was a growing teen in 2004. And I guess the movie really spoke to me because 4 years in a girls' school? You have to grow and survive inevitable rumours and back gossip. Not saying I am a total angel because I am not. It's just, you think it is harmless to speak about stuff or say something about someone...But if you actually take a step back and think about how you would feel if you knew people were doing it.

So watching this again, I feel that I need to say sorry and totally learn to be better at the not talking and judging. Yeah.

Picture credits: http://www.moviegoods.com/
All the preaching aside, I like some of the clothes these girls wear in the movie and Regina's room is AWESOME. And having watched recent movies Amanda Seyfried did, it is hilarious seeing her play such a dumb blonde in this. Lindsay Lohan, she really looks pretty and healthy here. So I'm just hoping the girl gets well and be at the top of her game. Tina Fey's just funny. Rachel McAdams' really pretty too.

And girls, be yourself. You'll find someone who appreciates you for that.

Picture credits: http://www.celebritywonder.com/
Jonathan Bennett, what's a girly movie without some sort of eye candy eh? Yeahh, look at those eyes and killer grin. And a hint of shyness about him. So who wouldn't fall for that?

I really don't have to say too much about Mean Girls the movie. You all secretly like it too ;)

Till my next movie mood, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment