Tuesday, February 22, 2011

M's Food Find #23


Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

PORK BELLY!!!
Akashi Japanese Restaurant (Orchard Parade Hotel)

They have one of the freshest best sashimi around and my favourite restaurant is the one at Orchard Parade Hotel. For somewhere more convenient, there is also Paragon.

I miss pork belly and Akashi serves one of the fattiest version around. I like the mustard pairing too. Oh goodness, I want to go home now. I always make it a point to head down to Akashi at least once whenever I go back and order everything/the usual. Salmon belly sashimi, grilled salmon head, grilled yellowtail cheek, garlic fried rice... Sit by the sushi counter and have a chat with their friendly sushi chefs. Hi Chef Aaron.

Pop next door to Aka-noya for an authentic Japanese robata-yaki experience. Hands clapping at 8pm! Hehe. Cute.

Make your reservations beforehand will also be a smart and wise move.

Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment