Monday, February 7, 2011

M's Food Find #16

Had this impulse to keep writing about food so here's one more food find post. This one is on Skinny Pizza, my first time and I went to the one at Raffles City with my sis and her friends. They are a really funny bunch with all their quirky individual personalities. It is really nice to see how they are all still hanging out and growing up together. Don't know why, but I haven't had such luck. Haha but hey, whatevs.

Moving on to our focus on food, for the five of us who are eating we ordered 2 pizzas and 1 entree. The entree was a trio of truffle fries, sweet potato fries and grilled brie cheese.

Hit of the night was definitely the grilled brie cheese as the girls went for it like well, girls eating chocolate. I had a teeny bite of it and I think they liked it because the cheese was subtle yet sharp enough. It being grilled made sure the cheese was slightly melted but the outside layer was nice and slightly crunchy.

Truffle fries was the next favourite but I felt PS Cafe had better ones. Nevertheless, it is still addictive and I really liked even just the smell of it. Sweet potato fries were NOT popular at all with the other girls but for me, I love it. It is very filling though. But I like the crunchy batter and the sweetness of the soft insides. I would totally dip it in ketchup too. Weird?

That's our Butter Chicken pizza. I understand why they named themselves Skinny Pizza because the crust is so very thin. To the point that we nicknamed this crust here, papadum. Because this pizza has its strong indian flavour. I suppose that is a good sign that they do their pizza flavours well?

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
My favourite of the night, the Big Breakfast pizza. It is an unanimous decision to order this. Love the bacon here too. Right amount of fats and meat. Juicy too! And the egg in the middle. There is no need to say how much I love egg. The rocket leaves abit of overkill, maybe because theirs were too bitter. So I would go back for this one. =)
Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment