Sunday, February 27, 2011

Completely Random

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
It is so so so HOT and dry and SUNNY out here in Perth today that I get such a headache just being out there. Whoo. Even after a swim in the pools, it is still unbearable. That's why it is so easy to be tan here in summer but when it is winter, I am as fair as can be.

I thought it will be really nice if I could have one of these on days like this. Cool cold shaved ice, so light and yummy. With my favourite juciy azuki red beans. YUM. This one I had back in 2008 in one of the NTU canteens. Green tea shaved ice with condensed milk and azuki beans. Too bad I don't study there, otherwise I will head down there in a heartbeat. Friends studying there in NTU, tell me is it still around? Which canteen is it in?

No comments:

Post a Comment