Friday, February 18, 2011

Completely Random

Don't you girls just hate it when you are settling into a restaurant or cafe for a meal and find out there is NOWHERE to put your bag? Worse if it is a crowded one and you know you don't want your favourite bag on the floor. And the seats are so thin, how is it going to fit your butt and bag? Or, if the space between the table and your thighs are that narrow?

There is the invention of bag hooks but it doesn't fit all table widths! Although, I must say it is such a good idea. Mummy got one for Christmas and I took it. HEH. So it goes into my bag all the time. It has come in handy quite a few times.

Din Tai Fung provides a really good service too with the bag laundry basket and they even cover over it with a cloth. I like that alot. That is one of the reasons I head there at times. But the best is...

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
This is taken at the One-Ninety restaurant, Four Seasons Hotel when I went there for that buffet. A table of tai-tais were having their lunch and one arrived with shopping bags and that blue bag. Correct me if I am wrong, I think it is Tod's. She looked around and placed her bag on the floor... As soon as a waiter walked past and noticed it, he came back so fast with that little stool for her. The delight on her face says it all, albeit a very toned-down delight and smile. I was so impressed with that. Especially in general, ladies or even guys who head there for lunch probably can afford and will tote around a pretty expensive bag. Good to know they are well-taken care of.

So little things do make any experience better!

No comments:

Post a Comment