Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today, Mayy...

Hi there, how's mid-week going for you? Mine started on a good note as usual at 12 midnight with Jo, Steph, Liren, Eric and Daniel. I've met my match in whiskey in the form of Eric. It was really nice to have him in the bunch and drink with me. It was Manhattan's Fish Market dinner at PS, and Zouk/Phuture for the night. Again, yes. I know. Remember, how just last week I was all it is my first Phuture! Whee. and now, I am like okayyyyyy. The place is just TOO PACKED. and not packed in a good way. so hot and stuffy in the dance floor. Put in my sister's words, if there is a fire, make sure you stand near the exit. And the music isn't necessarily good too. Tsk. Oh wells, nevertheless I met DP again. And saw my first ever crush in primary school there as well. His eyes are just as cute as ever.

I only got home in the early hours of morning this time. Slept in as soon as I could, and managed to wake up in time to get ready to head out for my massage appointment at Body Wellness located in Winsland House. I love going there, the relaxing mood it puts me in. And chilling out in the hydro-jacuzzi with bubbles and downlight. Seriously, all that's missing is a glass of wine and better music.

After my massage, I met my girl Shiyu for a walk in town. We decided to ditch our original idea of watching Burlesque which just came out today. Hopefully, next week eh. We spend most of our time at Marmalade Pantry in ION Orchard today arvo. Ordering our usual sticky-date and toffee pudding with vanilla bean icecream, and she wanted cheesecake but I couldn't stand nor stomach the sight of cheese today somehow. I also had a glass of sweet wine with it all. With this girlfriend, we understood the cultural differences and different outlooks on life so we discussed much. I like today alot, if only life could give me more of these days in my future. Hahaha...

I'm home now, will blog later again...

Till the sand wiches, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment