Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today, Mayy...

Today started at 12 midnight right? So Mayy was at her first Phuture/Zouk on a wednesday night. Mambo was really funny to watch. Phuture was so packed there was no way to move properly on the dance floor. I could hardly breathe. Met DP who was there with his friends. I wanted to be home by 2am. Guess that didnt happen as it was a pretty fun night out that lasted till past 3. I could have gone on, if not for certain obligations. Either way, it makes me wonder. Do I prefer sticky floors or packed floors? Anyway, I tweeted my night away so if you follow me, you will have read my thought process. Till I found myself enjoying the night.

Slept till my body feels fine, I woke up and got ready to head out with Jojo again to watch Love and Other Drugs. Found a pretty white dress at this new shop, KISSJANE at citylink. Love and Other Drugs was a really good movie that touches on Parkinson's Disease and other emotional topics. Anne Hathaway portrayed that quite well and Jake Gyllenhaal was just good eye candy. HAHAHA. In short, I liked it. Walked around with Jo to this new linkway from Marina Square. Tried fries at Rock and Ash which wasn't that good. Even my university does better fries. And their egg bens major fail. Chocolate souffle looked good but flopped when we tasted sugar pieces. My advice is to ditch the idea all together if you want to try after looking at their photos.

I think I got abit used to being independent and scheduling my appointments to my fancy. But being back here, I can't do that. I got to take into account my sister's classes, my mother wants to take us there for convenience sake. So an argument erupted where I let slip the F word. When I get absolutely pissed, it does come out on a number of occasions. Hardly at home. But Mum went on about how it's a guys' word and if my husband heard me say it how BAD it would be. I wanted to shake her and say excuse me, what era are you living in. I understand that it is not at all an attractive word. I even chided G for saying it. Well, we'll chat about double standards some other time. So tell me, what do you think on this whole F debate?

Till the tissue papers, Mayy xo

Follow me on twitter! @mayyb

No comments:

Post a Comment