Saturday, January 8, 2011

M's Makeup Case

Hello there! How's your saturday going? Mine's pretty dull, except I dropped into Sasa at Plaza Singapura to visit my favourite makeup artiste, Shilah. She helps me maintain my eyebrows. ;)

With recent reports urging ladies to constantly maintain their makeup products (i.e. not use after expiration), I've decided to update mine. Not that it's the most fascinating case around since I hardly use makeup. Marsha probably concluded after yesterday, I am the laziest person around. So that can be your reason as to me hardly using makeup. The next post for M's Makeup Case will probably take a year hahaha.

My favourite looks are just variations of black eyeliner (smudged), and just glitter and mascara and smokey eyes (black/brown). I only use pink or blue eyeshadow if it's daytime. My favourite brands are Red Earth, Cyber Colours and Clarins. Bobbi Brown and Chanel are occasional treats.

A quick look into M's Makeup Case:

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com (still using my phone's camera)
Eyeliner: THEFACESHOP FACE&It waterproof auto eyeliner 01 Black
Mascara, comes with a mini eyeliner: THEFACESHOP FACE&It extreme transforming mascara

Do you know that mascara's recommended to be used up to 6 months after opening? My mother bought me these 2 products from Korea. I haven't tried using it. My current mascara is Sasa's DOLLY 3D mascara which served me pretty alright. I am not fussy. Eyeliner's from Red Earth, comes with crayon at the other end to smudge my carefully drawn, or not, pencil liner. I'll miss them both...

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
My two new buys today from Sasa are the above.
Concealer: timeBalm the Balm concealer anticernes. Apparently, this is also a repair cream too for dark eye circles and fine lines. Anti wrinkles, here I come.
Highlighter for eyes: 47374 Maiko-Han Powder UV Compact SPF19 PA++ Obviously a Japanese product, and comes with a cute little brush. Can't wait to try this one! Maybe, tonight.

Alright, that's it for now. I will do my eyeshadow colours some other day ok? So M's Makeup Case will be updated in less than a year. Haha. Shout out to my sister who is reading the blog now and quizzing me on my life. Nice.

Till my next makeup case (pun intended), Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment