Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mayy's 2010

Here comes a new year, time for most people to reflect and come up with new year resolutions. Have you done yours? Share your new year resolutions with me! Apparently, it is additional motivation if you repeat it often to different people. Plus, there is pressure to actually accomplish them since you told so many others!

My 2010 was a special year/age for most people. Coming-of-age. It was also my last year studying for my B.Comm. I had hoped it was not to be as I wanted to study some more. I did it with my hard work and blessings from above. So one more year in Perth! New challenge: trying my hand at research and writing a thesis. Part-time tutoring. 2011 proves to be exciting!

In 2010, I faced quite a few challenges. In the health aspect, I stuck it out and loved gymming. I love to eat, so I have to exercise to maintain my health. Good food is always treat. In the social aspect, there was finding someone, getting to know someone, having someone, being with someone, learning to be patient and understanding, time management with these additional commitments, managing emotions, and the last month of 2010 brought to me a very very trying test which I hoped we both overcame and emerge stronger. In the professional aspect, I aim to be better at networking in 2011. Life's full of lessons, I certainly don't wish to stop learning. I just want to keep being stronger and better as a person. I admit money passes through me easily so in 2011, there is a resolution there to save and manage my finances better. Less impulse shopping or none. ;) My wardrobes are big enough as they are in both cities. I don't have to have everything I deem pretty right? Some are just not practical too.

I hope 2010 had been a wonderful year for all of you, and 2011 will be an even better one =)

Love, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment