Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shoestopper #4


'Tis the season to be sparkly
Fa la la la la...

Ain't those shoes look just PERFECT for the festive season? I thought they were and bought them in Rubi Harbourtown. Never mind the fact that it was one size too small. My feet could fit in pretty well and it did not hurt at all for the ten seconds I tried them on.

Not just for the festive season, I thought it will go well with most of my dresses for nights out. So for just AUD5, I handed over my card to pay for it with the rest of the purchases (gifts for my godma and mum, not me!).

I wore them out for my last Saturday in Perth. Dinner at Positano's in Northbridge and Metros after with Anna, Li Jia, Geoff, Murdoch and Johann. Dinner at Positano's was alright, but we were all so so starved and impatient with the incredibly slow service.

Here's the dress I wore the shoes with:



It's from City Beach by Moolala or something like that. Ends in a deep V at the back of the dress. Loves it! Unfortunately, they were not my most comfortable outfit to date. The shoes hurt so much after 3/4 hours in them because my feet had no place to breathe. Ouch, I brought it back with me to Singapore in hope for finding a solution to this. Or else, it's up for grabs. Anyone want? It's a size 37. ;)

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

P.S. follow me on twitter! @mayyb

No comments:

Post a Comment